Saturday, April 19, 2014

BEDA 19: Busy Saturday

Herrroooo!

I had a busy Saturday today. I woke up at 6:30 (I know! On a Saturday!) and I had Mortar Board Officer Training at 9. Well, no, Shayne had officer training at 9. Mine started at 11, but it was at Hawaii Kai and Shayne was driving so I had to go with her that early. It was at a really fancy beachfront Hawaii Kai house. I lose beachfront loosely, because really there wasn't much beach. It had a view of Diamond Head on the right, and Koko Head on the left, and there was a backyard with a pool and then a rock wall that dropped right into the ocean. And some rocks. And schools of fishies! Oh and there was lots of booze. 

Anyway, after that finished, we had to skip the social that followed after that training sessions, skedaddle back to campus for another "training session" for the mentorship program that I am going to be a part of in the Fall! Yay! That was good. 

Then Shayne and I were starving so we went to grab food in Manoa. I had pho. It wasn't good pho. I should have listened to Brandon when he told me about that place. The broth needed to be doctored up, sadly.

And then we came home and I watched another movie whilst updating spreadsheets, and sending tons of emails. And also ordering food. I feel like whenever I do work for my clubs and organizations I am always trying to figure out food. 

Okay well, that is about it. I am vidchatting the Boyfriend because he is at his sister's house and he has temporary Internet!

Risks Taken: 65
Kimchi Count: 13

0 comments!:

Post a Comment