Thursday, April 10, 2014

We Can Take Apart Our Very Heart and the Light Will Set Us Free

The curse is back.

So for those of you who know me, you know that throughout my high school career, especially my senior year, I had a curse. A curse that caused me to be sick like every five seconds. Or every few months. It was the worst at the end of my senior year. I was essentially sick the whole time. 

Well, at the end of last year, for some odd reason, the curse was broken. I got sick in April. And that was it. The rest of the quarter was clear. The summer was beautiful. The fall was amazing. But then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

A few weeks ago, I got sick. Okay, no big deal, it happens right? 

WRONG. 

I got over it. It was okay. But guess what. I AM FREAKING SICK AGAIN RIGHT NOW.

THE CURSE HAS RETURNED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS. 

UGH.

The only way to break the curse is by true love's kiss. Well, looks like this curse is gonna be around for a while then. 

By the way, look at this, it was everything: 

http://teddysfotos.tumblr.com/post/81788700161/i-just

Why Today Was Awesome: Rest
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14 
Airplanes Riden: 8 
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment