Saturday, April 5, 2014

BEDA 5: It Is Over! But Not Really!

It is just getting started. This week kicked my butt so hard I am not even going to go back and edit my past posts. Because really. I don't know what happened except that there was a huge battle between Week and me and that I worked so hard to win and I was losing so much and then I won at the last minute! I had two apps to finish, a test I didn't know I had on Wednesday, and then a presentation on Friday the topic of which I did not really clamp on until the night before. Oh and the last set of general meetings was this week for Golden Key, plus a full on Exec Board meeting! Gahhhh!

I don't even know where today went! I got up and went to IHS to help set up their Volunteer Appreciation Event and then bus-walked to Iolani for the scrimmage to judge. Then I got picked up at Iolani on my parents' way with Josh to go pick up Megan and then pictures and then off to drop them off to senior prom and then I got home, whipped up some dinner, and now I am about to go and pre-bake some chewy dark brown sugar cookies. 

And then tomorrow, I am getting up at 5:30 to go and hike Koko Head and then the rest of the day will be spent baking more cookies and goodies for the bake sale on Monday, and also working on the signs for our Relay tent site which is next week Saturday! Oh and homework. Sometime. It will be done!

Ok team go!

Risks Taken: 63
Kimchi Count: 13

0 comments!:

Post a Comment