Monday, March 31, 2014

I Swear If Lucas Gets Chopped

I don't wanna go back to school! As boring as my week has been compared to Kendall's exciting adventure (ahhhh so jelly!), I am still sad to say goodbye to Spring Break. Part of it is because it has been so restful and I really needed GAHHHHHHHHH HE GOT CHOPPED WHAT NOOOO THE OTHER GUYS OVERCOOKED HIS LOBSTER TAIL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING SADFACE!!!

Yeah, so I really needed the rest that I got this spring break because things have been a lot crazier than I needed them to be. Most of the time before spring break, all I really wanted was for time to stop so that I could catch up to things and then start back up again. And that was what spring break was. I prepped a lot of things because the other reason why I don't wanna go back to school is because things are gonna be BAM BAM BAM and then DONE END OF SEMESTER once school starts again.

This is only the beginning. On top of that, I forgot it was BEDA this Tuesday! I hope you guys are ready because I totally was not!

--

3.31.14 10.08PM

GAH I DID NOT PUBLISH WHYYYYY

0 comments!:

Post a Comment