Sunday, March 9, 2014

Crunchy Taco!

Hell week is over! And LSAT mode has commenced!

This week was hellish yes, but it was all right. I overworried--but then again, that is better than not worrying and not preparing at all, right? Besides the midterms, the due date that was a lie, and the rushed presentation that didn't happen, and the practice exam, the Biweekly had a successful #mcm, I ate lots of noodles, played some blind Tetris Jenga, cursed the barista who couldn't differentiate soymilk from whole milk (it was bad), learned some contradictions to help with stress, and also finally started using my Gold Card at Starbucks. OH AND WE FINISHED THE DEGREES AWARDED FOR FALL AT WORK. BOOM. Hot pink tags yo. OH AND I DID MY TAXES ALL BY MYSELF. Yay.

I am not making sense right now. I did five hours of Reading Comprehension today in a way that totally turned my world upside down and now I am trying to figure out what I am supposed to do. Oh right--got some GK stuff, some email stuff, some stuff stuff (oh you know), that stuff, this stuff, all the stuffs!

Ok. I have to hunt down things for this thing I am doing which requires...things. Specificity!

Risks Taken: 63
Kimchi Count: 8 (It has been brought to my attention that some have assumed that this Kimchi Count is just a racist way of talking about my boyfriend. Um. No, it is not. It literally is a count of the times I consume a vegetable fermented in chili paste. Yeah.)



0 comments!:

Post a Comment