Sunday, March 23, 2014

If I Were An Object

That is what I am trying to figure out right now for a questionnaire for RAPS. It asks me to pick an object that is most like me and to explain. 

I am stumped!

I took a couple of Buzzfeed quizzes that said that I am "The Baha Men" and "a jar of spaghetti with a glass of milk," none of which I think reflect me. I feel like I will know once I see it.

Anyway, this week was great albeit, of course, busy and stressful. I had three interviews three days in a row, attended an amazing Happiness-themed get together with some amazing leaders, worked on a study guide until late and didn't get to print it so I didn't actually study it before the test, was forced to annoy some nice man at Haili's to please send me their catering menu with prices, and so much more! See, every day is an adventure and an oppotunity!

This week is spring break and I am taking a break but working at the same time. There are research projects to prep for, paper outlines to be written, social to plan, standardized tests to study for, and a lot but I am taking time for myself--watching Chopped (Tournament of All Stars yo!) during the day and dramas at night with Duk, running every day, and eating helthy and drinking lots of water. And sleeping in until 8! Yay!

Risks Taken: 63
Kimchi Count: 12

0 comments!:

Post a Comment