Sunday, March 9, 2014

You Can Be Your Own Spotlight

Hey guys!

Yup. This week was a thing. Erm. Umm. I don't know. Like, not much happened this week. But this upcoming week is dead week. And it's gonna be dead. I have so much due and ugh. And then the week after is finals, then spring break and then wooooo.

Umm I don't even know. Lol. This is a quality blogpost. For all reading this, I commend you on the effort put into reading this because it definitely is requiring effort right now.

Oh, I finally watched Frozen today. Of course it was amazing, but like, it just took me this long to get there. 

Yup. That's what you get. When you let your heart win. Ohhhohhhoh. 

Lol, yup, this is it. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Spring is coming
Books Read: 4
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 11
Airplanes Riden: 2
Concerts Attended: 3 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment