Friday, August 1, 2014

Fueled By Quesso

Hey guys!

Oh god. BEDA day 1. That's stressful. I don't even know if I'm qualified for this anymore... Oh well. Here we go...

Today was an interesting day. It started off with me waking up at Rebecca's apartment and then doing the most just to get to work. Then I got to work. And did no work.

Like, honestly, I may be super grumpy and negative all the time when I'm at work, but I do really love it. However, today was just plain ridiculous. Like, we literally did nothing. The lights weren't even turned on today. We straight up just ditched the place twice. From ghost and adventure stories, to pool time and egg drops, today was just plain ridiculous, but it was well worth it. 

Then I spent basically two hours trying to get home. Fun times. 

Now I am struggling to stay awake, waiting to go out again. Yup. This is my life. 

August is going to be an interesting month. Oh boy...

Why Today Was Awesome: No Work
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 1
Books Read: 8
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 9

0 comments!:

Post a Comment