Friday, August 8, 2014

Take Them, Take Them All

I am trying to put my life together. It is like I took a break for my vacation but I wasn't ready to come back to reality so I resisted and now here I am trying to pick up the pieces after the storm except the storm hasn't finished yet because we have two right now, one after the other. That was almost pseudo-deep in a not so pseudo-deep way. Also. I am one of those millenials who uses the prefix pseudo. Like what.

It's the to-do lists man. So many to-do lists. If you think about it, they are what make you organized and calm about all the stuff that you have to do because they tell you what needs to be done, it's quite methodical. Do thing. Check off thing. Done. But at the same time they are also the entryway into that horrid state of being called Being Busy. It is evil. Once you start believing in the To-Do List, there is no going back. You have no choice but to Do-thing-then-check-off-thing over and over again, until there are no things to Do-thing-then-check-off. But that never happens BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS THINGS TO DO-THING-THEN-CHECK-OFF. 

I need to bake something. 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment