Saturday, August 9, 2014

Nobody Dreams When They Blink

Hey guys!

I woke up too early today. But I had a spam musubi from 7 Eleven so it was okay.

I woke up at like 6 and then we went out to the west side to go on a hike. Wasn't the best idea cause it was kind of super muddy, but, you know, it was pretty cool. On the way down, I basically just slid down the mud the whole time. 

Then, I came home and slept. It was a good time.

After that, I finished the second season of "My Mad Fat Diary". Oh god. It was everything. Honestly, it is now one of my top 5 shows. I seriously could not just cause there were so many truths in it. Like, ugh. Please watch it.

Well, speaking of my top 5 shows, let's see if I can figure them out...

In no particular order:

Shameless, Avatar/Korra (only counts as one), My Mad Fat Diary, Doctor Who, and The Office.

Yup, I said it.

Why Today Was Awesome: Rae
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 2 (No shame)
Books Read: 8
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 9

0 comments!:

Post a Comment