Thursday, August 7, 2014

LIE HAGI ISN'T LYING ANYMORE!



Hey guys!

Today was ridiculous. It was actually a really good balance of being productive and also being stupid. We put away most of the stuff for the i2 classes while also finished the catalog for GOOD AND got ready for the storms. 

Like, we had to defrost our fridges in case the power goes out so we put them outside but it wasn't melting fast enough. Naturally I had to take a box of matches and light a fire in a mug to try and melt it down.

Then I noticed that we had food coloring in the office, so naturally I dumped like half of one of the bottles into the salsa jar.... I made a mistake guys....

I don't know man, just life is just ridiculous sometimes. I am not complaining at all though.

But #realtalk, stay safe tomorrow if you are here. #stayalive

Why Today Was Awesome: Work is ridiculous 
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 1
Books Read: 8
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 9

0 comments!:

Post a Comment