Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hold it Steady, I Won't Lose It

Hey guys!

Soooo I forgot for the first time yesterday... Even though it wasn't MY technical first day, it still was kind of a lot. I had a crazy list of things that I needed to do. But it all turned out well. It was stressful but I was glad to be there. I don't have much time left here, but I'm trying to do the most that I can before I leave.

Today I was thinking a lot about my future. A year from now, things will be completely up in the air. I have no clue what's going to happen, but I'm kind of excited about it. I know that I will be terrified at some point, but for now, I'm excited for something new, because I know that it will be good, it has to be. 

Why Today Was Awesome:
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 3 
Books Read: 9 
Airplanes Ridden: 15 
Concerts Attended:10

0 comments!:

Post a Comment