Friday, August 15, 2014

Gah Make It Stop!

I GAVE IN AND FINALLY BOUGHT THE FREAKING NIKES! They were calling my name. They really were. Like the guy at the cash register said, I could run away from the cops wearing these shoes cause they're so light...but they'd spot me from a mile away because of how bright they are. 

I don't even know how many days I have missed. It's official. I suck. What day even is it today?

I had brunch with Adrienne today at Tango and we spent the morning at Nordstrom Rack being tall and stuff. It was a good break from studying, albeit short. But it was much needed! I have been feeling down a lot lately--yesterday was really tiring despite not having to go in for work. I did get a lot of stuff done though, but I am still catching up with class. I have an exam on Sunday so I am hoping I will feel better about it by then. 

Tomorrow, I have a service event for Mortar Board so I will most likely be talking about that in my post. If I even remember. GAH! 

Current food obsession: Eggs benedict (I blame the brunches)


0 comments!:

Post a Comment