Monday, August 18, 2014

We Are Paramore

Hey guys!

Ugh. I woke up at 6 today in Concord. Jaime's dad picked us up. Got to the airport. Got on a plane (luckily). Flew for 5 hours. Met up with my parents. Got a car and went directly to work. Registration started today so it was crazy. Also, a million things had to happen when I was gone (for like 3 days mind you). But it was fine. And then after, Jen and I took Ayami out to dinner because she leaves soon and it was just fun to talk to her. Ayami is just so amazing and I so excited for her and what she is doing and what she will become. It's people like her that make me happy and make me excited for the world. Like, we need more Ayami's because she is perfect.

Anyways, I have a line along my chest that is bruised because of the barricade last night. My face and neck are burnt. My voice is shot because I was screaming so much. And my neck hurts from head banging so much. Sounds like a successful concert to me. 

Why Today Was Awesome: AYAMI
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 2
Books Read: 9 
Airplanes Ridden: 15 
Concerts Attended:10

0 comments!:

Post a Comment