Sunday, August 17, 2014

This Stuff Needs to Be Done: A Life Story

(Seriously though, that title....)

Random pseudo-deep thought of the day: Maybe Frodo is everything that we don't want to be: timidly small, deeply afraid, gullible and frail. And Sam is all that we yearn to be: fiercely loyal, widely optimistic, driven, and a very good and caring friend. And that is why I have never heard anyone say "Ugh, I hate Samwise Gamgee in the books and the in the movies" and have always heard "Ughhhh FRODO makes me so angry."

I went out to brunch again today! That makes it the third brunch of the week...but then again, I made myself brunch on Thursday when I had the day off, so really, fourth. And no, it is not a problem. We ended up going to the nook, which was my second time this week. Now that one might be a problem, seeing as I have already gotten two of their most expensive menu items, so I should be good the next several times I go back. Yikes.

Right now, I am dragging myself through some Reading Comprehension. Every single time I try to do this, I end up giving up eighth of the way in, and taking a nap. But this stuff needs to happen! Fake interest until I make it through FOUR HOURS OF IT UGH WHY.

Okay, I have to go, because like the my life story title says, stuff needs to be done. 

Did I tell you guys that I made popcorn chicken pasta yesterday? Not to brag, but it was kind of amazing. 

Current food obsession: Poached eggs (which, I think, makes sense because of the eggs benny thing...)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment