Sunday, August 24, 2014

I've Been Gone For So Long But My Heart It Carries On

Hey guys

Today we had another open house so we went to go see "Guardians of the Galaxy". It was good! I really liked it! I just wish I had more time to really invest myself into the whole Marvel Universe, ya know?

But other than that I got a lot done today. My days at home are literally countable now. At least for work, I have 8 more days. That sucks. But it's okay. Because there is a lot of good coming my way. But until then, I have to make sure that there is a lot of good coming other peoples way. I don't know what I'm trying to say, but I know that I am going to make the most of my time left here.

Why Today Was Awesome: Guardians
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 3 (I had one for breakfast... Don't judge)
Books Read: 9 
Airplanes Ridden: 15 
Concerts Attended:10

0 comments!:

Post a Comment