Sunday, August 31, 2014

Gross

I am sweaty (and, as such, smelly), my tummy feels funny, my hair is all sticky and I am tired and fatigued (as usual, I need some sleep!). Got back from Golden Key retreat this morning. Thought it was shorter than usual retreats and not in a ranch/beach house in the North Shore, it was still pretty fun and very productive. That also explains why I am so tired though--I had planned to work on Friday night but I did the dumb thing and told myself I would take a nap at 9pm and just wake up two hours later. Nope. I woke up at 7 in the morning. Much frustration!

Anyway, after I got back from retreat, I unpacked my stuff, I got on a bus and headed to Sinclair and I have been here all afternoon. I have gotten a lot done though! Three timed sections and now just finished reviewing the second section. I still have a lot of catch up to do though, plus I just got the September study schedule and said goodbye to at least 7 hours of sleep every night. Just for this month!

The bus doesn't leave for another half hour or so so I am just taking the time to blog and reflect on how terrible I was this BEDA! Ugh, I know, I am sorry, I am disappointed too. Hopefully April wont be as bad, I am not expecting next semester to be as hectic. Hopefully. Also, I hope BEWTY is ok the rest of the year. I think it will be though. Hopefully.

Okay, I have to go and use the bathroom and pack up my stuff before I leave the library. Part of the convenience of living on campus is minimal commute time that cannot go towards productive studying--alas, but I don't have that luxury. 

Until next week! BEDA is over!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment