Thursday, August 14, 2014

Popcorn Chicken

Hey guys!

Sooooooo.... I'm in San Fransisco right now (even though it's 12:30 here, it's 9:30 at home so it still counts)!

We literally just got to the hotel. 

Getting here was super stressful though. First of all, we got to the airport kind of late. And it was the most busy that I have ever seen it. Like honestly, who goes to the airport. But then, also, we are flying standby because we aint about that airfare paying life. I don't know, I just freak about things, and we were at the bottom of the standby list so I was freaking out. But, you know, it worked out cause we got on the plane and we are here and it's weird and life. 

Yup. Then Jaime's dad picked us up and got us Burger King so it's aight.

Kay, that's it. DUECES.

Why Today Was Awesome: SAN FRANSISCO!!!!!
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 2
Books Read: 9 
Airplanes Ridden: 14 (hehehehehehe)
Concerts Attended: 9

0 comments!:

Post a Comment