Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pew Pew

For the record, I remembered, life just got in the way...

Anyway, Saturday! That was a fun time.

Umm, I spent most of the morning having some well deserved sleep. Yup. That was about half the day.

I watched two episodes of "My Mad Fat Diary", cleaned up a little bit, went out to dinner with familia, then off. I went over to Rebecca's house just in time for desert. Let me just say that this was the first time I tried Talenti (sp?). I still don't understand. 

We then drove all the way over to Tantalus just to go up the tree house at night. It was like 10 and that was the first time I tried to climb it at night, but you know, that's what phone lights are for. 

We stayed up there for a while and just enjoyed the craziness that is the tree house that overlooks the island. 

After that, we went to Safeway for more Ice Cream. 

Then sleep. 

Why Today Was Awesome: TREEEE casa
Taco Bell Quessaritos Eaten: 1
Books Read: 8
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 9

0 comments!:

Post a Comment