Sunday, July 27, 2014

Can You Feel the Pressure?

Hey guys!

Sorry. I was kind of behind. Eh.

This week was interesting... I don't know, life, man. Like, okay, I worked for most of the first part of the week. And by first part I mean 5 days. Moving stuff fun times and life and things and almost destroying Sullivaning.

Thursday I went out to lunch with Jen and she gave me a super awesome and thoughtful Christmas present (just a little late guys). 

This week was just filled with weird things and life decisions and African peanuts. Like seriously, I had to make major life decisions. I even got a Sam's Club card. Like, what am I? An adult? Ugh. I don't know, life in the fast lane. Like, actual fast lane.

Also, I'M SUPER FREAKING SUN BURNT UUGGGHHH EVERYTHING HURTSSSSSSSS!!!!

...

Yup.

Why This Week Was Awesome: Life
Books Read: 8
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 9

1 comment: