Sunday, July 20, 2014

Here We Go World

Hey guys. 

Jen's post made me happy. Like. Really happy. It doesn't matter to me what she does or what she chooses (I mean as long as it's good). People change, priorities change, life changes. But it's our attitude and how we face life that defines us. Watching someone find that out once again is always something inspiring. And I'm right there with her. 

My life in the past few weeks have really been about figuring out what I want. What I want to do and what I want to acomplish. And while I may not have it completely figured out, I do know a few things. I want to help people grow and become good people. I want to see the world. I want to see others be happy and then be happy myself. The future is a big and scary place but I'm so ready for it.  I'm ready to take it on head first. I've spent enough time waiting and wondering. The world isn't stoping for anyone and I'm not stopping for it. 

I don't think any of that made sense but what I'm trying to say is let's go world, I'm ready for you. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Hydra Life
Books Read: 8
Airplanes Ridden: 13
Concerts Attended: 9 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment