Monday, July 14, 2014

Seagull In Tree

UGGGGHHHHHHHHH 

First of all. Bae. Thank you for reminding me. Twice. Ugh. I'm a failure. 
But really, thank you though!

Anways. I did remember about you guys this weekend. I just forgot, you know, when the time actually came. 

This week was a good one though. Legit, all I do with my life is work. I get to school by 6 and don't leave till usually around 5. Sometimes I wonder if it's really worth it to spend the majority of my summer working here. But then I remember how much I love it. I love the people. I love the atmosphere. I love the things I do (mostly). And I love how it motivates me to push myself more and more. I never settle here. And that's kind of what makes it so special. I will keep going until I reach something better. Then I will go even further. 

Oh, and getting paid is nice.

But yeah, I'm having a good time. And plus, I have real fun plans for later on this summer. Speaking of which, for the times when I'm not working, literally I can think about is future plans and concerts and trips. Like, that's partially why I try to work so much, so I can save up enough money and just go everywhere. I want to see everything out there and there is no time to waste.

Okay, I should probably get back to work. Eh, yeah, I guess.

Why This Week Was Awesome: I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up!
Books Read: 8
Airplanes Ridden: 13 (UGGGGH SOOOON)
Concerts Attended: 9 (UGGGGH SOOOON)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment