Sunday, May 29, 2011

MOFFAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Sunday. Not Saturday. I was THIS close to going to bed! But nope, I have to blog. I should have been studying for finals these past two days, but I decided against it. I got all my papers organized and in order, and I put them in four separate piles for the four separate finals I have. But did I study them? Nope. Although, yesterday I did finish The Throne of Fire and it was good. I actually enjoyed it more than I did The Red Pyramid. It was a very Rick Riordan book. 


Wanna know what else I did yesterday? I watched "The Almost People" online because it didn't freaking air on freaking BBC America because they think that no one will watch on Memorial Day weekend? What? No. So I watched it and I must say, I was (excuse my language, I would never say this in real life) Moffucked. It was SUCH a Moffat ending and I can't help but love him for it. 


Anyways, now that I finished that book, what should I read next? I have a whole list of books that I want to read, and I plan on getting to them all this summer, but I don't know what to start with. Any suggestions? This next week is going to be crazy what with finals and such. I have so much stuff to do, but at the same time I am thankful that the school year is over. We are almost seniors. What? I don't understand. 


...Ellipse? Do you like ellipses?.... I do. They remind me of ellipses in math, which reminds me of conic sections, which reminds me that I need to study for my math final ... I have a schedule for my studying tomorrow. I plan on studying for all four of them. Although, I need to study for Chem the most because that is the one that I know absolutely NOTHING about. 


Anyways, I think that that was sufficient enough to get me away from a punishment. I hope to do some more awesome things on here like Jen did, especially since it's summer. (Even though I still have summer school) So, yeah, adios le pido.


Awkward Moments: 26
Pages Read: 1088
Why Today Was Awesome: Realizations
Something I Learned: I don't know where I am going
Song Stuck in My Head: Circles by Skyway Flyer
Email Subject of the Day: There are none.....

0 comments!:

Post a Comment