Thursday, May 19, 2011

Inside or Outside? Inside!

Hmm, I haven't blogged this week yet and I was wracking my head all day for a great topic. I checked 1000 Awesome Things today for the May 20th blog post and today's Awesome Thing made me smile--no, wait, scratch that. I GRINNED from ear to ear and burst out laughing.


So here it is. I just wanted to share the love and happiness with all of you. I hope it makes you as happy as I am right now at this very moment. Although I really doubt it because these things tend to hit me in a totally different way than it does other people. But oh well. I'm sure Kendall gets it though, right, Kerms? If not, then I think you should relinquish your title. Right now. But I'm sure you get it. Oh the layers of irony and inside jokes.


I will post a more meaningful post this weekend, I promise. I feel the need to write.


--Jen :)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment