Friday, May 13, 2011

The Lost Post (Originally: Those Eyes Aren't For Me)

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! 
I posted this on Wednesday and Blogger shuts down temporarily for maintenance and I come back and find that they took my post down!?!?!


GAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I am not going to redo it. Nope, I refuse to do it. If you read it before Blogger decided to take it down for some reason, yay for you.


Here it is in DRAFT form:


[Done with APs happiness and celebration HERE]


Facebook messages make me smile.


I took the free response portion of my Physics final exam last Saturday, then I took the AP exam this past Monday. After the Saturday exam, I didn't touch anything Physics-related at all, or any school-related stuff for that matter. I wasn't exactly myself last weekend . . .


----------------------------------------------


Jen: GAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
          I AM BOREDDDDDDDDD OUT OF MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDD. 
          I HAVE BEEN DOING NOTHING ALL DAY.
          AND I HAVEN'T STUDIED FOR THE AP PHYSICS EXAM TOMORROW AT ALL . . . OR 
          EVEN TOUCHED A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF HOMEWORK . . . 
          I HAVE A PROBLEM. SERIOUSLY. 
          GAH. I HAVE NO LIFEEEEEEEEEEE.


Kendall: Ha ha ha ha ha I think we need to calm down. 
                 Go study, or read, or eat or something. 


Jen: Study = BLEH
          Read? There's nothing to read. And reading reminds me of studying.
          Eating will make me fat.


Kendall: Study - You will fail!
                 Read - There's tons to read!
                 Eating = Life


Jen: I will fail, but who really cares at this point? I just wanna get Physics over with. 
         Read . . . I have to read Mayor of Casterbridge . . . FUG.
         Eating . . . too stuffed from pizza to eat anything else . . . FUG.
         I am so disappointed with life. And myself. And myself in life.
         Gah, listen to myself. Stupid girl.
         I'm gonna take a cold shower and maybe I'll wake up and realize that this is all effing worth
         it. Gah, or go run around, naked, in the rain.  
         GEEZ. I NEED SOMETHING TO WAKE ME UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GOSH DARN 
         IT. Gah, I'm getting off now. Facebook is making it worse. 
         GREASNFasdfnAOFIHNMASFDC KALFHawds


----------------------------------------------


At this point, I actually did get off Facebook and took the coldest shower I have ever taken in my whole life. Still not fully awake after that shower, though, I logged back on and found this message waiting for me in my Inbox.


Kendall: Warning: Jen is having a breakdown. If you see a naked person out on the streets,
                don't be alarmed. Just giver her some chocolate, the dark kind, and not too much 
                because she is full from pizza.


I love these moments when I say to myself, "You see, this is why you're my best friend."


Today......
I really loved...
I smiled because...
Lyrics playing at this very moment as I type this portion of the blog:
Hours of sleep last night:
Times it got COLD today:
Friend of the day:


--Jen :)


P.S. On a brighter note, Kendall will post tomorrow. And hopefully we will be able to check off TWO things on The List within the week! We will post as necessary, of course. And don't worry, I will make up for Blogger's mistake in the coming posts . . . 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment