Sunday, June 30, 2013

AND YET

I've been saying that a lot lately--"And yet!", I mean. 

"Life kinda sucks at this very moment...AND YET! I'm happy."
"I'm so broke, I don't have any money...AND YET! Here I am in the middle of Express..."
"I'm so hungry...AND YET! I don't want tacos JUST KIDDING I LOVE TACOS."

Yep. Speaking dem truths left, right, and center with those "And yet!"s...

Hey. I actually remembered to blog on time this week. I AM GETTING THERE GUYS.

Speaking of getting there (but not really), Shayne, Josh and I realized today that we all have a serious addiction to takoyaki. I'm not joking. Every single time we are at Ala Moana together--which is often, because it's literally our backyard--we end up at Shirokiya with a boat of warm takoyaki between us. At first, you know, it was just something that we enjoyed sharing together. "Oh hey let's have some takoyaki. We haven't had that in a while." And then it got to a point where we couldn't say "We haven't had that in a while" anymore because WE JUST HAD SOME YESTERDAY. And we try to walk into Shirokiya with firm resolve NOT to eat takoyaki. We do! We enter and we tell ourselves, "No takoyaki today. Grab something else. Anything. Anything but takoyaki." And then we end up ordering the 10-piece boat. It's like we don't even know how we end up there...We need help. We need serious help.

This past week was tiring at work, as usual, but it's always a fun time. This week is actually my last official week at 'Iolani. I go back to working for Grad Div next week, but I will only be there in the mornings. I can work at 'Iolani in the afternoons, and at first I was like, "Mmm maybe when I don't have other plans" but now I'm like "WAIT I NEED THE MONEY LET ME WORK" so I am probs gonna be working at 'Iolani all summer in addition to my Grad Div hours.

Oh and guys. I'm fat. I'm trying to fix that.

Ok I actually have some work to do to night so ciao bellas.
Oh, but before I say goodbye, HOW AMAZING was Kendall's video from last week? :) Heart all around! Lurves you Kerms!

Risks: 48
Books Read: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 15 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment