Sunday, June 16, 2013

No Question

Hey guys!

I know that I've talked about this year a lot this year and in a lot of places, so I want go on, but just to sum up Freshman year = good times.

I'm back home now!!! I came back yesterday and I've basically spent the last two days doing nothing. It's been a good time especially since I start work tomorrow (which I'm really excited about, but yeah). I spent earlier this week doing finals, packing, eating, repeat. It was sad saying goodbye to everyone, but, you know, three months isn't that long. 

I finished two books this week! I read "Boy Meets Boy" by David Levithan. I can't. Just, I can't. I loved it for the wrong reasons. Also, I finished the second Game of Thrones book. Finally..... YUP! 

Also, I was so bored on Friday night, I made another video. It was actually a legit video video and it was really fun to make so I'm going to link to that. I don't really feel like talking about anything else, cause, you know, there isn't much else to say other than get ready for a crazy summer?! 

BAIIII!!!! <3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-xep_nHHxw

(Also, how amazing was that post by Jen last week??? Thank you so much!!!!!! Don't worry about the scavenger hunt, I'm sure it will be awesome whenever it comes!)

Why This Week Was Awesome: PPP
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (..... I'm still gonna leave this here all summer......)
Books Read: 6 (GUYS, LIKE, IMPROVEMENT!!!!)
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment