Sunday, June 30, 2013

We Are The Lions, Free of The Colosseum

Hey guys!

Umm, so what are life? I don't even know. I'm so dead right now. I don't even know, but I'm really tired. Doing things is so weird. Like, honestly, what happened to waking up at 9 or 10 and going to a class or two then just chilling for the rest of the day? Good times man, good times. 

Something, you know, exciting this week was the video that I posted. Umm, yeah, I don't know, I just kind of felt like there was no question that I needed to make it. I'll link to it. It was a fun time to make. 

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO FUN TIMES

And yeah, just more work fun times, as usual. Erm, yeah, I don't know, I feel like I'm going to need to write a decent blog post someday. Today's not that day. #SorryI'mNotSorry? Yeah. I don't know, I'll just see you guys next week. This week was a fun time. Glad that there's still a decent amount left in summer.

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (so many da feels....)
Why This Week Was Awesome: 
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment