Monday, June 24, 2013

This is Getting Ridiculous

REALLY JEN REALLY THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL GETTING YOUR LIFE TOGETHER INTERROBANG FOR DAYS

I even ended my last week's post with a little thing that would remind me what I was supposed to write about for the next post. But no. I just had to forget. 

I actually opened and set up my laptop kinda early on in the evening and I even opened a specific tab for Blogger. But I ended up cooking and baking for hours last night, and it was good because I always get lost in the moment when I cook and bake. Someone pointed out to me last night as well that maybe I cook better when I am cooking to feel better--which I've never really considered before, but now that I think about it, I'm like, "Actually..."

Kendall mentioned how happy I am at the moment, and I am. There have been many reasons not to be over the past several weeks, and yet here I am, confidentily attesting to my joy. Life is good, as Kendall said. Too good to let the bad things dictate its overall quality. Instead, focusing on the good--the people that surround us, the jokes we share, the new things we learn about ourselves and our world, the good that we do for others, etc--is just so much easier. And so much more enjoyable. 

Just. Yeah. Life is good. That's all I can say at this point. And at this point, that is more than enough.

Risks: 48
Books Read: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 15 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment