Sunday, July 7, 2013

Litty Fishy, Big Fishy, Cute and Badass Fishy!

My Pandora for the past month has literally been just Colbie Caillat. Yep. I mean, I love her, but...I love her, you know? Right.

Tomorrow I go back to working for Grad Div. I am excited because I missed the office the entire time I was gone, but I am also kinda nervous because now that I think about it, what if I have forgotten how the office works and what I'm supposed to do for certain things and how did I used to answer the phone, I don't even know anymore. I am hoping that when I walk through the doors, it'll just come to me. At the same time, I am also sad that I will not longer have the bustling mornings that we always have at SPO because my mornings are now going to be at UH rather than 'Iolani. Even if I am gonna go back to work on some afternoons, the afternoons are hardly as busy as are the mornings. Who knew working could bring about so many emotions?!

My weekend has literally just been me either sleeping or playing tennis or working on Jump Start stuff or watching The Newsroom. Jump Start is finally looking like it is coming together, and I'm pretty excited. We went home-home this weekend and I was looking for my copy of Franny and Zooey everywhere so as I was persuing my bookshelf, I came across my 19th Year Journal, the journal in which I was supposed to write every day for a year after my 18th birthday but never really accomplished in the way I had first imagined. I wanted to read a couple of entires and as it turns out, the last entry that I wrote was one after my own Jump Start weekend last year. The people and the entire weekend in general made an impact on me and what I had been feeling that summer that I went ahead and wrote about it in my journal, highlighting what I had learned during the three days I spent with the 2011 Scholars. It was good. And it felt good knowing that our class gets to do that for another class in just a couple of weeks. Excited!

Okay, I have to get back to work. BAIIII :)

Risks: 50 (Forgot to log 2!)
Books Read: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 15 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment