Sunday, July 28, 2013

Long Walks and Deep Talks

Two things that describe my friendship with Brandon: long walks and deep talks. Going out with him today for most of the day was necessary. It was one of this things where you didn't know you were at a bad place until you realized that someone was trying to get you to come back.

I spent most of this week battling a cold! I started feeling sick over the weekend and it didn't catch up to me until Monday night. I hadn't been sleeping much pre-Jump Start. And then Jump Start happened and that was no sleep at all. So in addition to my immunity already being shot, my immunity got shot again! It made sense. 

So I woke up with a sore throat on Wednesday I believe and that was just terrible. I called in sick at UH, went back to sleep for a bit more, woke up to make soup, took a nap, woke up to make more soup, then traversed to Iolani for afternoon work. Then I came home, made more soup and slept. The next morning, the sore throat was gone and I felt okay enough to go back to UH. It was still an ordeal though. But yes, all week, I had tons of soup and water and orange juice. That was probably the shortest time ever that I have been sick with a cold. YESSSSSSS.

Oh and also there was me freaking out on Friday about every possible thing. But all is well and everything is fixed now.

Risks: 52 (Brandon Time is basically YOLO Time...from jaywalking to getting kicked out of parking structures...)
Books Read: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 15 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment