Sunday, July 21, 2013

Procrasta-Faila.....

So. I've been spending all weekend procrastinating. Like, this is bad. I mean, we all procrastinate. But this is just getting ridiculous. My midterm for my online class is due tomorrow and I have to write like two crazy essays for it. I haven't even started yet. I told myself that I would spend my weekend working on it. Yeah, that turned out not so great....

Anyway, this week was a fun time. It was the last day of work summer school, which meant that Friday was a complete and total chaos event. It was fun though. There was a good 5 hour chunk that is just a blur. Good times though. I love working there. 

I honestly didn't even do much this week. I just need to get to work on my midterm, but I don't want to because it's stupid. :KAJSFL:KDJSL:KJba;skdfjnjksd


bye.

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (ADVENTURITO IS OUT THERE!!! HERE'S TO 20 YEARS OF FREE BURRITOS!)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Night!
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: "Miss Jackson" by Panic! at the Disco (ERMAHGERD)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment