Sunday, July 14, 2013

Need Some Tang For That Burn?

Hey guys!

Okay, so, you know, this week has been. It's just been. I don't know. I'm having a lot of fun. Enjoying work. Spending time with friends. In terms of work, this summer definitely feels like it's going by a thousand times faster. Last summer, I was bored half the time, but this summer, I've just been going ham doing stuff. I don't know, it's always a good time though. 

I don't even know what to talk about anymore. Like, what are blog? I really enjoyed typing that whole long post last week. Reminds me that I need to do more writing. Blegh. Nah, this November, things are gonna get real with the editing. Also, I just realized that it's July right now. Which means, August is in a few weeks. And you know what that means! Ahh I love BEDA fun times. 

But anyway, I actually have some homework because I started an online class for funsies. Soooo yeah. I'm excited for the last week of summer school. Even though I still am working. I don't know. Just fun times all around. Okay. BAI!


Why This Week Was Awesome: Adventure
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (TEARS)
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment