Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hoveround Takes Me Where I Want To Go, Thank You Hoveround

Hey guys!

So, this week has been good. It's been productive. It's been cray cray. So, first thing is that I came up with this super awesome exciting wonderful idea. Only, I don't think I can share it with you guys yet. Still on the DL. But just so you know, it's really cool and really exciting. Jen and I have been working on it all week and it's gonna be da bomb.com.

Next, I read like cray this week. I reread "The Name of the Star" and then read The Madness Underneath. Moral of the story: I HATE Maureen Johnson. JK though, I love her. 

The quarter is almost over. Two more weeks what what!!!! This quarter went by super fast. Cray.

Last, this week it was my grandpa's 90th birthday. Like, what? 90? What even. So yeah, my cousin flew in again and I hung out with her and my aunt and then today we went to lunch and it was so nom. Like, for real, I was keepin it high and tight. 

Here is a picture from that:

Anyway, this has been cool. It's been real. You know? Like, we should do this again sometime. Hey, next month April! BEDA round ..... what round is it? Like 5 billion already. Anyway, I'm excited. Are you excited? You better be. It's gonna be high and tight. 

Shoots!

Books Read: 3!!!! (What what what what what what what what what what)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Productivity
Song Stuck in My Head: "Beauty And A Beat".... Don't Judge. JK, judge all you want. 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment