Sunday, March 10, 2013

Interrupting Javert Who?

Hey guys!

So, last week, Jen decided to criticize my use of certain words. Well guess what? TOO BAD! My weeks can be as Crazy and good fun times and real and da bomb.com as I want them to be! And that is not gonna change any time soon! 

Ha ha that was pretty funny though, I enjoyed reading that thoroughly. But yeah, this week. Umm, whale, there is only one more real week of classes and while I have a final on next Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday, I probably should be a lot more stressed and stuff, but eh. Honestly, I'm not really worried about any of it. But yeah, it should be a fun time. Why? Cause after that is SPRING BREAK!!!! And you guys know me! I'm gonna be going cray ham party hard Kendall mode! ...... Ha ha good one.... Lets be honest here. I'm gonna sit in my room, play video games, and then go to Iolani and help every once and a while. That seems more accurate. But regardless, it will be WARM! 

So yeah, that's kind of my life in a box. But yeah. Okay, I guess I should maybe kind of work on my lab report but eh. What even is school, right? Okay, maybe next week I'll actually write something substantial. 

Books Read: 3
Why This Week Was Awesome: Book-Like
Song Stuck in My Head: Literally all of Les Mis........... STOP THE JUDGEMENT

0 comments!:

Post a Comment