Sunday, October 2, 2011

Exploding Tissues

I was THIS close to not blogging this week. THIS FREAKING CLOSE. But ALAS, here I am, blogging for you. This week, I finally finished a book (WHEWWWWWWW!!!!) it was Anna and the French Kiss which I did read before, but it was still just as amazing. I re-read it because Stephanie Perkins' new novel Lola and the Boy Next Door came out this week and I have been reading that and it is made of awesome, of course. 


Nothing else new is really happing. My life is just as boring as ever.


EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT FREAKING DOCTOR FREAKING WHO WAS ON YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!


Okay, that was all the fan-girling that was necessary for that one. It was freaking awesome though, I must say. 


I have pretty much been procrastinating all day. Again. I actually didn't really do nor do I plan to do any homework. Psh. Homework. I was supposed to see Lion King in theaters this weekend, but I did not. I am sad. I really want to see it. Like, I REALLY want to see it. 


Which brings me to my next point/thought: have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? I really want to do it. I mean, despite the fact that you look like a social outcast, there are a lot of perks to seeing a movie by yourself. I hate going to the movies with certain friends because all they do is talk during the movie, I mean, if I wanted to talk to you, we wouldn't have gone to see a movie. Also, if you sit by yourself, there is no need to fight over arm rests or cup holders, and if the theater is really empty, you could even take up a few seats and just lie down. I really want to do this someday. Someday. 


Well, time for Lola. Until next week hopefully. 


Books Read: 19 WOOOOOOT!!!
Why Today Was Awesome: Cleanation. 
Something I Learned: How to procrastinate better. 
Song Stuck in My Head: It's been going all over the place but of the many, some are "Stereo Heats" by Gym Class Heroes, "Sail" by Awolnation (Nanalew...), also there is a little bit of "When We First Met" by Hellogoodbye.  


0 comments!:

Post a Comment