Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ams't I Bovvered, Forsooth?

Why hello there? I had another productive week. I freaking finished another book, W00T!!! It was Lola and the Boy Next Door and before you judge me on that deceptively effeminate title, I have to say: ...... yeah there really isn't anything that I can say. What I can say though, is that the book was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am excited for her third book which is coming out next year. 


Fun fact: today I went to a local book store and got Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children for freaking nine dollars!!!! Not only did I really want to read that book, but I got it for soooo cheap!!! If you haven't noticed, I am stoking on life right now. 


Something that I'm not stoking on is college though. As time goes on it seems to get closer and closer to the fact that we are freaking going to college next year. (Well, that might be because we ARE going to college next year.... I need to choose my words better) I'm beginning to stress about getting apps done and what colleges might accept me/what college I want to go to. Also, the fact of leaving and going somewhere brand new is scary enough. Oh well, at least we are all going through the same thing, right? 


Senior camp is in two weeks, that's exciting right? Meh. I don't really have that much time to think about it because the next two weeks are extremely stressful and packed weeks of things and such. I love things. Sometimes. 


Okay, I think that that has been enough for our weekly installment of BEWTY. Until next week? 


Books Read: 20 (AWWWW YEAH)
Why Today Was Awesome: Obsidian. And smoldering. 
Something I Learned: Bath and Body. 
Song Stuck in My Head: "Mean" by Taylor Swift. 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment