Thursday, October 13, 2011

I DON'T WANT TO LIE TO 91 PEOPLE

It's 2pm, and I'm supposed to be in Calculus but I'm blogging instead because I'm like those rebels to the Empire at Echo Base!


Naaaahhhhhhttttttt. My teacher warned us on Monday that he felt like he was going to catch a cold today and tomorrow. And whaddayaknow? He caught a cold. Ohhh, Mr. Parkkkkkk...so yes, I have a free period instead of Calculus class today because Mr. Park isn't here. Instead, I'm sitting here in the computer lab, blogging, because I just finished printing out a bajillion invitations (and when I say "a bajillion," I mean, like, 91...) for a party to which you are not invited unless you have a cool alliterative name! It's for a student council project. And my title refers to this--we're not lying to students with these invites, we're just not sure if we're going to be able to give what we promised in the invites. HOPEFULLY, WE CAN. Kendall and I are doing our best.


Moving on, we went to a Doctor Who club meeting today. It's amazing to see just how weird the people around me really are...and even more amazing when I realize that I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD!! :)


Just reminding you: this is BLOG NUMBER TWO OF THE WEEK due to my failure to post last week....BAD JEN BAD JEN BAD JEN.


The first quarter is slowly coming to an end. Oh, what sadness......


Remember how I said that Tiff and I realized that last Saturday's tournament was our LAST FIRST TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON? Before walking up our rooms for the first round, we were like, "WAIT, THIS IS OUR LAST FIRST ROUND OF THE LAST FIRST TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON OF OUR LIVES." And the next round was THE LAST SECOND ROUND OF THE LAST FIRST TOURNAMENT OF THE SEASON OF OUR LIVES. And the round after that was....you get the idea. Anyway, that kind of opened a whole new can of LASTs--the last sandwich of the last first tournament of the season of our lives, the last ballots of the last first tournament of the season of our lives, the last judges of the last third round of the last first tournament of the season of our lives, etc., etc.,  


It's pretty ridiculous.


This week is the last cycle 7 week of the first quarter. 
As in, the last last cycle 7 week of the last first quarter of our lives. 
I ate a bowl of mochiko chicken for lunch today. 
As in, the last mochiko chicken of the last last cycle 7 week of the last first quarter of our lives. 
The period 3 bell just rang. As in, the last period 3 bell on a Thursday of the last last cycle 7 week of the last first quarter of our lives.


Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. But it's also true. 


OMGGUYSTHISISTHELASTBEWTYPOSTONATHURSDAYOFOURLASTLASTCYCLE7WEEKOFTHELASTFIRSTQUARTEROFOURLIVES.


Anyway, time to go and HANDWRITE all of the names on the invites....


Today......
I really loved...DAVID.
I smile....because of DAVID.
Lyrics playing in my head at this moment as I type this portion of the blog:
It's not really a song, but I just keep going all, "OMG DAVID OMG DAVID" in my head, over and over again...
Hours of sleep last night: 6?
Hugs: 3
Risks taken: 6
Current food craving(s): root beer, couscous 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment