Saturday, July 23, 2011

She's Not Hermione

So while Jen has been off being dead and all, I have been enjoying my last week of Physics. I really wish that I had taken it over the year, and been able to actually enjoy it for what it is since this short summer class just wasn't enough. I also wish that I was able to have taken regular or AP as I would have enjoyed it much more. Oh, and does anyone else feel like using a notecard on a test is cheating? I have never been able to use one on a test before this class, and I just felt as if it was cheating and I was giving myself all the answers, like, it wasn't a big enough of a challenge. 


Also, for our final project, Tiff, Rebecca, and I made this Arduino board that played the theme to Star Wars, while it lit up at the same time. It was actually a really fun project because we had to make the code ourself, which was kind of difficult, but it was fun to figure out. 


This week, I started reading The Maze Runner and proceeded to finish it in 2 or 3 days. It was really good, and I enjoyed it a lot. Since then, I am already half way through the sequel, The Scorch Trials. It was kind of funny, I forgot how easy it is to get through a book that isn't Harry Potter-sized. After this one, I think that I might tackle my summer reading book: Much Ado About Nothing


SUMMER GOALS (Now that my summer has begun):
Rearrange my room (This seems to have become a tradition, I will fill you in when it happens)
Read at least 10 more books
Dance
MAKE A FORT (I WILL DO THIS!!!)
Run
Sleep
Finish NaNoWriMo novel!
Don't die
Do something awesome


Awkward Moments: 46
Pages Read: 2509
Why Today Was Awesome: Captain America!
Something I Learned: There are some REALLY big tents. 
Song Stuck in My Head: "Wizard Love
Email Subject of the Day: "I'm Confused"

0 comments!:

Post a Comment