Sunday, December 23, 2012

Humanity is Good

Hey guys!!!

So this week was my first week back on winter break! Woooooo! It was actually super fun too. From Monday to Thursday, I spent most of my time at school. It was really fun and there was free food and lots of cool people and just all around awesomeness. It makes me sad that I'm not there anymore, but at the same time, grateful that I am able to come back to it. 

Then on Friday and yesterday, there was a wrestling tournament. It was so much fun helping out again. The only bums part was that I had to leave a little early on Saturday because we had our mafia christmas party! It was really great to be with everyone again. It reminded me of something that Barnesie said one time about college. It was something along the lines of how you make friends in college, so you have friends there, but then when you come back, you have you home friends. So no matter where you are, you have awesome friends. 

Anyway, Christmas is in two days!!!! WHAT!!??!?!?!?!?! ANYONE ELSE EXCITED!?!?!??! BECAUSE I AM!!!!!!!! I still need to finish Let it Snow. I have the last story to go, but I think I'll read it tonight. I can't believe that it's Christmas already. Although, I'm not one to say something like "This year went by so fast" because my entire life has been going by so fast. 

Okay, enough for today. To sum up for the week: I'm glad to be home and everything is awesome. Boom. 

Books Read: 16
Free Meals: 56!!!! (SO MUCH FREE NOM!)
Why This Week Was Awesome: Too many reasons to choose
Song Stuck in My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment