Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Beginning of the End?

Hey guys!!!

Yup, we're nearing the end! End of what, you ask? Whale, it depends on how you look at it. The end of the quarter. The end of the year. THE END OF THE WORLD!?!??!! Not really though...

Ha ha so yeah, last week was my last week of classes. I had my first college final EVER yesterday, which was alright. It was for math. It was three hours long, but I finished in an hour and a half. He he he, silly math...

Now, I have a final portfolio due for English on Wednesday and a Chem final on Thursday. Then I go home on Saturday, W000T!!! Except there's more than that. The Project for Awesome is in almost a week. Jen and I are getting our ideas down, but this week I have to work on it and film it and edit it. It'll be super worth it though, I'm actually really excited. 

I uploaded two vlogs this week, which you should check out. One was an update on NaNo and the other was a fun little in the moment type vlog. It was super different than anything I've done, so that was exciting. 

Yeah, well, I got some stuff to get done. But this was fun. We should do it again sometime!

Books Read: 15 
Free Meals: 50
Why This Week Was Awesome: Last Week of My First Quarter of College!!!
Song Stuck in My Head: "Maybe This Christmas" by Shane Dawson

0 comments!:

Post a Comment