Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sometimes You’ve Got to Bleed to Know, That You're Alive and Have a Soul

Hey guys,

Life man.

Today, I went to church with my aunt. Then we went to visit my grandpa. Facetimed the world. Ate at Taco Bell, then came back. I watched like 4 episodes of Agents of Shield (OMG guys it's so good I've been living/dying).

Then, I knew today that the new twenty one pilots song, Tear in My Heart, was supposed to come out, and it did. And like. Ugh. Okay, their first single of this album, Fairly Local, is so emo and intense and I love it and it's everything. But I know, like I wrote a 10 page paper on it, that they don't really have a genre, but the sound of this new song is so completely different and I don't even understand how this can happen but I love it so much. Also, the fact that this is like the very first love song that Tyler has ever really released. Like, he doesn't write love songs. But it's so adorable and everything, especially since him and Jenna got married last week. And then she's in the video?!?! Like, who are you feeling like? Oh god, I just love it all so much and I can't really even deal with it.  

Times Eaten at Chipotle: 1 
Books Read: 4
Airplanes Ridden: 10
Concerts Attended: 25

0 comments!:

Post a Comment