Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Body Will Be Stronger

Hey guys...

It's been a little while, hasn't it. But guess what, it's April. Which means BEDA. Which means this is happening.

These past few weeks have been really weird and interesting. It started with finals, which were dumb, but I got through it, but not really. My spring break was all over the place, I instagramed for 10 days straight (seriously, go check it out), I went to LA and saw the same band twice AND went to Disneyland with the Bunch, and I went to Texas and visited my cousin and family. Honestly, it was such a perfect and great spring break and it was exactly what I needed. 

But now I'm back. I've had to make some tough decisions, and I'm still scared about my future and don't know what's going to happen, but I'm going to take it one thing at a time, which means this quarter. I have high hopes. Things are going to go in my favor because I'm going to make them. 

This is going to be a good month, a good quarter, a good life. It has to be. I'm so ready for it. 

Times Eaten at Chipotle: 1 (Let's start over since I totally lost count)
Books Read: 4
Airplanes Ridden: 10
Concerts Attended: 25

0 comments!:

Post a Comment