Saturday, April 4, 2015

I Could Never Save You

Hey guys.

I missed a day. Yeah, that happened. Oh well.

This week was the reintroduction to school. It's been stressful because I don't even fully have everything set yet. But I've been watching a lot of Agents of Shield, so that's cool. Like, literally, I'm so deep in the MCU right now. Like, it's incredible. I can't even. Life man.

Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing. Like, what's the point of anything that I'm doing. Not that I ever really come up with a great answer to that question. Like, I always just think that I need to get through right now to get to something better. I don't know if I'll ever get to a point where I'm content with just right there, but let's hope I do. Because I have to. 

I don't know, it's late and I have to get up early tomorrow. Dueces my friends. 

Times Eaten at Chipotle: 1 
Books Read: 4
Airplanes Ridden: 10
Concerts Attended: 25

0 comments!:

Post a Comment