Thursday, April 2, 2015

I Caught You Watching Me Under the Light

Hey guys!

Today happened. That was a thing. I don't know, what even are days? Live happens, man. 

So, you know how I just got back from Texas like two days ago? Well, Texas is stupid and it doesn't want to let people leave. I got three bug bites, which, on a normal day, is a little cumbersome at most, but in Texas, it caused my entire leg to swell up and hurt. A lot. It's bad cause one is right where my shoe goes to on my heel and another is on the back of my leg where my jeans rub up against. Needless to say, walking to and from class has not been very fun. I've been putting stuff on it, but like, Texas, you need to calm that down. Okay? 

Times Eaten at Chipotle: 1 
Books Read: 4
Airplanes Ridden: 10
Concerts Attended: 25

0 comments!:

Post a Comment