Wednesday, April 29, 2015

We Would Build a Rocket Ship and Then We’d Fly it Far Away

Life.

So like, I was thinking about today (which, by the way, was a super long and stressful and tiring day that isn't even close to being done by the way) how pretty soon, everything that was once familiar and like before will be gone. After this summer, which will be the last taste of what my life was like before, everything will be new and different. And this terrifies me but is also so exciting. In a way I can start new. I can finally do what I want to do and be the person I want to be. I may not know exactly what I want or what I want to do or where I want to be, but I know what I want to strive towards and while I'm sad to leave familiarities behind, it'll be okay because the future will be so much better. I sometimes get so restless because I want so bad to be somewhere else. I want to be past all this. I want the future. But it's not all about where you end up, but it's also about how you get there. And I'm getting there. I need to use that. I need to take advantage of that. I may not have it all figured out, but things are looking up and I can't wait. 

Times Eaten at Chipotle: 1
Books Read: 4
Airplanes Ridden: 10
Concerts Attended: 25

0 comments!:

Post a Comment