Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Stand Up Say Hallelujah

Life is full of choices. For the longest time I've been making surprising similar choices in everything I do. But the past few weeks, I've been doing differently. I've made really strange and unique choices. I've acted irrationally. I've taken risks. I've reevaluated. I've decided what's really important to me. I've made new choices. Maybe I feel good about things because they're just different. Maybe it's because I hated what I was doing before. But it feels good. I'm not saying that I've completely changed everything. I'm not a brand new person. No. I haven't changed. I've just learned. I've gained a new perspective.  I've decided to take things into my own hands. Things may not go according not to plan. They may not work out the way you want them to. But that's okay, because they will work out the way they were meant to. I'm not saying that we don't have control of our own fates, because we absolutely do. If we want something done or changed, it's up to us to make that happen. But there are also things out of our own control. And we have to trust that whatever happens is for the best. Everyday we make choices. From the tiniest and most insignificant to the biggest and most influential. But they're all important. I've been making different choices lately. I don't know where it will lead me or where I will go. I don't know what will happen or what will change. But my choices are mine and I plan on making ones that pursue my own happiness. While also helping as many other people as I can. I know that I will help others. And that that's what I'm supposed to do. But I can't do that if there's no me. So right now, I'm choosing me. 

Times Eaten at Chipotle: (I honestly have lost count #sorry) 

Books Read: 4
Airplanes Ridden: 10
Concerts Attended: 25

0 comments!:

Post a Comment