Monday, May 26, 2014

Mannn

I forgot again! Ugh! Well, it is a long weekend so...

I drove for the first time in a long while yesterday. Yes, I cried. Again. SIGH.

I am back in town trying to catch up with my LSAT classes still. I am getting there, but there is still lots of stuff to be done. It is hard to keep a positive attitude but I am ok. Last night was my official last chance to change the date of my test, so there is no turning back now. I HAVE TO KILL THE JUNE LSAT NO MATTER WHAT. 

Okay, I have to go. My cereal is getting cold.

(Pssh, what, my cereal is alreadyg cold.)


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Good luck to you! Even I am going to take the June test. And I don’t miss my LSAT Prep classes at all. Well, this time I am very serious about clearing this exam because I have failed it twice, I don’t want be anything but a successful lawyer. Let my cereal be cold, I got to study!

    ReplyDelete