Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hurting Hearts

Hey guys!

Ew, it feels like it's been a while since I've done this. 

Anyway, I wanted to say that Jen's letter to herself was everything. I really just can't with her anymore. She is on that level that we all aspire to be. Like, we need to be up there with her, but she's just too good for us all. She makes my heart hurt.

That's something that I thought about this weekend. I use that phrase sometimes, that someone makes my heart hurt. I don't know if that is something that could be taken as negative, but I use it extremely positively. 

Someone who makes my heart hurt is someone who I have so much love for that I physically cannot handle it. When someone is so perfect and so amazing that you don't know what to do about them. 

I'm incredibly lucky to have people in my life who make my heart hurt. I'm gonna steal something from Jen real quick, but something that she likes to live by is how she wants to touch people's heavy hearts to make them light. That's what people who make my heart hurt are doing. They bring so much joy and happiness into my life that it eases the burden off of everything else.

I really don't know why I was feeling so sentimental about this this week. But I just felt a lot of love in and around my life and it just made me happy. 

Why This Week Was Awesome: Amazing People
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 20 (I turned up this week...)
Airplanes Riden: 12
Concerts Attended: 5! (9 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment