Monday, May 19, 2014

Summer! NOT!

I noticed it was Monday today, and I was like, welp. I didn't blog yesterday. Oops.

So last week was finals week! Which means IT IS OVER!! Whoo!

It got pretty crazy, there were lots of hair pulling. But honestly, studying for the exams is always worse than taking them--because I study for them. It is a vicious cycle--the worse the studying goes, the better the exam goes. Also. I don't think I took the allotted two hours for any of my exams last week actually....Ahh, the life of a social science major. It is the best.

So now that finals week is over, it means it is summer right? Not really...

I take my LSAT exam in two weeks. And I am terrified. I am also studying. So yeah. I was in the library today. 

And now I have to do some work! Tootles!


0 comments!:

Post a Comment